How to get lots of phone calls & bookings......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a nice thread, I have been using my FB page for some months now and amount has gotten to 500+ :) It's amazing how fast the word spreads on FB. A great way to market our services!

Hi

i love the idea of running a competition for your likers to suggest more likers to their friends etc, how do you tell who suggested the most?

Thanks. I just did this hehe :)

Hi

i love the idea of running a competition for your likers to suggest more likers to their friends etc, how do you tell who suggested the most?

Thats exactly what I was wondering. I really need to boost my likers!

xx

Hi

You can either get the new fans to post directly on your wall or set up a discussion & they add to that.

Hi Blue Rose,

I've been following this thread - you've some great idea's. Just wondered if you thaught it made a difference if the facebook page was set up as a fan or like page. Mine is a business page created off my own personal page but it was automatically set up as 'like' ??

any help would be great

thanks

Just thought I'd add another little snippet to this post.....

Have just started a different page for my new business Cognito Bath & Body | Facebook I thought I'd see what happens if people actually post on the wall as opposed to commenting to my posts.

T'is early days but it shows up on my wall that they've written on the business wall so I'm guessing it will show on their friends walls too, which may make more people check your biz page out & hopefully 'like' you themselves.

I don't think it shows up on their walls what they've written- just that they've written on the wall....hmmmm

Last edited:
I've been watching this thread and theres some great ideas but I'm a little confused I too have a fb page set up and would like to run some offers like the one on inviting your friends to become a fan of your page and first person to have 10 friends like gets a reduced treatment well my confusion is how do you know when they have had 10 friends like the page?
somebody please explain:)

what a great idea, will try this, thanks for sharing

I've been watching this thread and theres some great ideas but I'm a little confused I too have a fb page set up and would like to run some offers like the one on inviting your friends to become a fan of your page and first person to have 10 friends like gets a reduced treatment well my confusion is how do you know when they have had 10 friends like the page?
somebody please explain:)

You get the new fan to write on your wall who recommended them. Not all do though.

:green:Can you remember how you got your 'daily offers tab up as i've tried everything and it isn't happening!! FB gets the better of me most of the time anywhere-i've got 3 pages instead of a daily offers tab!! blonde or what??!!

I did this the other day...if you search in the help center that is the best way as it gives details, You have to download an application called FBML then click the edit page. I had to use html (which my son helped me with!)

Any problems just ask and I'll try and give more details :)

Latest posts

Back