How to get majicontrast bright red or magenta red on scalp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearlyme....you must have misread my post because I did not put majicontrast on 'level 10 hair which had been prelightened with 30v'......I actually put it on my regrowth area which was about an inch and a half of Virgin root base 5, as close as possible to the scalp, trying my best to keep off the scalp. I applied majirouge666 allover after this, once rinsed a final covering of crazy colour vermillionred. I did post all of this already.

I certainly would go on and do extra course etc if I was actually providing a service, however I'm not.
Just after a bit of colour experience from those with a bit more in depth knowledge.
I do appreciate that advice shouldn't be given to people willy nilly, but I do have the basics under my belt, just wanted a bit advice.
Thanks xx

And it didn't overlap one tiny bit? So you learned about pre pigmenting etc? You know that demis last longer and a less damaging then permanents on pre lightened hair?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know 'basics' nearlyme....I have done level 2. No more.
Thank you for your advice.
Did it overlap? Who knows, very likely it did slightly as I'm applying it myself....?....
If you remember readin back through my last post, I said I totally understand that advice shouldn't be given willy nilly...I appreciate that you lot have more training than me, I never proclaimed I was all singing all dancing....but people ask for advice across the board whether people are further qualified or not, someone else somewhere always has more experience with one thing or another.
I'm here for advice, I want to do it a better way...I think my first post clearly shows that I want to do it a better way, even though its only my hair.
I'll bugger off now cos I feel like you want to give me an ear bashing no matter what......

Thank you all, I'll carry on with the 666 xx

I know 'basics' nearlyme....I have done level 2. No more.
Thank you for your advice.
Did it overlap? Who knows, very likely it did slightly as I'm applying it myself....?....
If you remember readin back through my last post, I said I totally understand that advice shouldn't be given willy nilly...I appreciate that you lot have more training than me, I never proclaimed I was all singing all dancing....but people ask for advice across the board whether people are further qualified or not, someone else somewhere always has more experience with one thing or another.
I'm here for advice, I want to do it a better way...I think my first post clearly shows that I want to do it a better way, even though its only my hair.
I'll bugger off now cos I feel like you want to give me an ear bashing no matter what......

Thank you all, I'll carry on with the 666 xx

The best way would be to go to a tech who is qualified in advanced colour correction

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi :) have you ever thought to branch out and use another brand more suited to you :) matrix to 2 lift and deposit red ranges, 1 called so red (for artificial colour not on scalp) but also high definition range. Which is used for on scalp :) I think it comes in a copper red or red copper (can't remember!) and a red and I think a red violet! If not to could add some mix tone to make it abit more pinky based :) I also have an extremely sensitive scalp and have had a recent encounter with a nasty on scalp bleaching and I vow to never do again... Even with 10vol which is was! I'd give the high def range a go, as its meant for lifting root area and for on scalp. High def also has a colour sync to match perfectly with the permanent so you can just refresh ends with the colour sync and 10vol :)

Latest posts

Back