How to get to this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9/43 and 9/03 is a lovely mix and gives off this hue.

Why don't you just take strand tests,I tried about 3/4 tests and best one I found was /10 and 8/43 but then that way you can see how products come out x

Cos it's dear to buy all colours to do test strands I don't have them in. X

To get this colour of the pic wondering if I'm better off using a mix of 3 parts 9/03 n 1 part 8/34. Or a wella illunmina 9/43 on it's own. On a level 8/9 all over with touch of regrowth level 6. Many thanks for any advice it's a colour I've never tried to recreate before. View attachment 63898

I think I will order the illuminia online 9/43 n mix 30g of 9/03 in with it.

I think I will order the illuminia online 9/43 n mix 30g of 9/03 in with it.

Will the tones be strong enough though to get that colour on a base 8-9? I dont think it will. 9/43 by itself would be better I think x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Will the tones be strong enough though to get that colour on a base 8-9? I dont think it will. 9/43 by itself would be better I think x

Ok thanks x sorted will jus order 2 tubes of 9/43 n upload pics when finished thanks everyone. (That's thing with not being in a salon I don't get to experiment colours for free lol) x

Cos it's dear to buy all colours to do test strands I don't have them in. X

That's what I found.being mobile it's rubbish trying strand tests and buying lots of colours,but I just brought the main ones that had been recommended and luckily worked ha x

Don't worry about having every shade some are so similar that within a couple of washes you would no the difference . I can't remember the exact but when Tigi launched research showed salons only use something like 24 shades Wella go a bit ott with the range and strand tests are good and I always reccomend them and do them but unless it's a dark shade they differ slightly from when it's on the head they gone you a good idea indication but not a definitive one.

Ok thanks x sorted will jus order 2 tubes of 9/43 n upload pics when finished thanks everyone. (That's thing with not being in a salon I don't get to experiment colours for free lol) x

9/43 illuminia hardly changed the level 9 atal on test cutting. Maybe needs a touch of 8/34 or 7/43 maybe.

9/43 illuminia hardly changed the level 9 atal on test cutting. Maybe needs a touch of 8/34 or 7/43 maybe.

As a while head tint though it will be bright. if your worried do 2prt 9/43 & 1prt 7/43

Latest posts

Back