How to sculpt in L&P?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
Hi all,

As some of you know I recently did the CND 4 day foundation as I had been doing my own L&P extensions for over 3 years without any training and wanted to learn properly.

But now I read about you sculpting.. I have never done it before.. But a lot of you seem mad-keen on it.

I could not find a tutorial on here for it, but thought I would try it last night on my trainer hand... The result is below. (Excuse piccie, was taken on mobile phone.)

3187ATT48703-thumb.jpg

I thought it looked okay.. But then again, I don't know what they are meant to look like.. Do scuplted tips look any different from nails with plastic tips overlayed with L&P?

Also, am I meant to take the white over the free edge slightly or "butt the white up" AGAINST the free edge, then put the clear (or pink) all over??

If there ARE any tutorials.. Then please let me know.

Ta.
xxxx

If you click on 'site stuff'

Then on tutorials

You will see one entitled 'super sonic sculpting'

That turotial will give you the low down.

Enjoy.

Thanks Geeg... That's excellent!

xx

Geeg (Or anyone.) am I best using disposable or reusable forms for sculpting??

I use disposable Performance forms from Creative Nail design mostly. They are teflon coated and work with any system. I also like Acra-C forms that are re-usable. I have a number of forms that I use. No one form suits everyone in my experience- best to have a variety. IMO.

Latest posts

Back