How to warm Fimo Nail Art canes for slicing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, great! You already had one, do let me know how it works for you. :)

Cat

Hi Cat,
just a thought will you be bringing out any new ones for Christmas?

ps do you know when the dragonflies and butterfly's will be available to order?

many thanks

All I do is put the canes in my electric mittens for a short time and it works great!

Hi Cat,
just a thought will you be bringing out any new ones for Christmas?

ps do you know when the dragonflies and butterfly's will be available to order?

many thanks

Hi Miss Ellie,

Yes - this year there will be poinsettias in three colors: white, red, and pink. They will be coming out in September I think -- unless I can make them sooner.

Butterflies - monarch butterflies will be coming out next week, if I finish the cane in time. I'm actually working on a butterfly cane tutorial. I'd published a Monarch butterfly article in the 07 spring issue of Bead Unique Magazine, but it's time for a second butterfly design. So that will be a pink and purple butterfly. Format will be PDF and scheduled to be released at the end of August.

Dragonflies are a little bit further down the list, as I have to get the fall and winter designs done first. Coming for fall: pumpkins, oak leaves, maple leaves, etc. For winter, snowmen, snowflakes, and of course the poinsettias.

The Hawaiian flowers - hibiscus, jasmine, violets - those will always be in stock, or if I run out I'm usually in the process of making another one. So those are regular items. Roses and butterflies are regular items too.

I occasionally do doves and bluebirds, angelfish, and animals (I really want to tackle a panda, requested by a customer). So it's just a matter of producing the canes.

Cat

Latest posts

Back