How to wash Brisa Smoothing off gel brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulamaula

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What do i use to clean my gel brush after using it for Brisa Smoothing?

I wiped it last night with lint free and alcohol but doesnt feel right today, stiff and not nice.

What do i need to buy and where?

Dip your brush back into your smoothing gel just to 'wet' it slightly and work it on the inside of the lid of your pot..... It should soften up again and you're good to go (unless you haven't wiped it properly after last use and there was gel left which has cured......most likely not, it just needs un-stiffening.

Dip your brush back into your smoothing gel just to 'wet' it slightly and work it on the inside of the lid of your pot..... It should soften up again and you're good to go (unless you haven't wiped it properly after last use and there was gel left which has cured......most likely not, it just needs un-stiffening.
And going forward do i need to wash it after every use with something?

Give it a wee clean in some d.sperse x

Give it a wee clean in some d.sperse x
I dont have any d sperse:( i have scrubfresh and alcohol, i really need to buy more bits. Just starting off x

I dont have any d sperse:( i have scrubfresh and alcohol, i really need to buy more bits. Just starting off x
OH i do have nourish remover, use that maybe?

OH i do have nourish remover, use that maybe?
Just clean it in some alcohol. The acetone in scrubfresh and nourishing remover will ruin the brush

Definitely don't use nourishing remover to clean ! There is oil in that..oil = lifting

Latest posts

Back