How was November for your business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VirginiaW

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just interested to find out how some of you faired during this month. Although up on last years sales (last year's snow killed my business), i have had alot of availability, especially towards the latter part of November.

Is this the calm before the storm?

one word for november SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW:eek:

picking up nicley now and taking new year bookings too just hope the white stuff stays away !:Scared:

Yeah calm before the storm indeed..had lots of cancellations too,although all rebooked before Xmas :)
Bit frustrating but Xmas period tends to make up for the quieter November..don't worry hun..your not alone lol xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

HI do extensions but thought I'd reply anyway. I had some cancelations and people moving their appointment which sometimes is annoying. But overall November has been amazing for me and I have been completely booked up except the last week. Now it's December and my busiest month and have so many enquiries and bookings but most are on a budget around the holidays so want cheaper options. Overall though November was really good for me and hope December will be great!! Looking forward to it.

Hey, we have been quite steady through November alot of phone calls for bookings in December. In our local area to the salon we did a leaflet drop with 2 offers for beauty and 2 for hair which ran out on the 30th nov this is what has made us busy throughout a normally quiet time of the year. xx

I'm surprised by November.. I've been non stop and I'm fully booked over Christmas too. The downside to being busy tho is when clients try to change their appointment or cancel and then can't get back in! Arrghhh!

February is my worst month!

First 2 weeks of November were manic then last week was dead this week ok ish but all regulars are booked in for at least 2 appointments through December so that's good!

Not one customer lol but I did only qualify on the 9th of last month so I assume that will be why! Now I am just going to ADVERTISE my big butt off & hope for the best lol x

Well I had customers - family who I charge half price but not 'actual' clients from the public x

Latest posts

Back