How's Christmas for you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i just quit my job on tuesday BUT i the majority of my clients are staying with me i have been doing a few from home a few mobile and i start at the new place second week of jan i have had a good week though very peaceful and i am glad i have had this time to get organised with christmas and sort what i want to do out. im looking forward to 2007 bring it on! with the kind words of other geeks i will march on and do what i love to do thanks guys!

I'm only 3 weeks into my new booth and I was almost fully booked (had 1 appointment open today, but the rest of the week has been slammed). I went from almost zero clients to 3 and 4 NEW clients every day for the past 2 weeks! the week between xmas & new years is booked lightly, but the week after new years is packed solid. YAY!

The salon is closed saturday thru tuesday so I'm off to a nice long 4 day weekend. Granted, I'll probably be busier getting together the last minute xmas stuff and I haven't even started cooking/baking yet... but I welcome the change of scenery :)

Holly Gololly!

Done & dusted here ....... finally. Now it's time for me, I gave my all for my clients once again. This year they all got a bottle of pvt label wine from me and I got enough booze from them to sink a battleship. I get quite embarrassed when I get gifts from them, but appreciate it nonetheless. I got lipstick all over my cheeks today from final well wishes:lol: . Now there's next week to get through, some clients want nails perfect for Xmas, others want them perfect for New Years.

Cant wait to get through today then Im done and its off to the panto this evening....yeh!!!!

Latest posts

Back