Hurrah for PopIts!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hsmith

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I was in a bit of a dilema the other week when I heard that an discount nail shop was going to open up near me, I thought ohno nails that are fast and cheap how can I compare. I came on here and read some threads and came upon Gigi's reply to one to try the Poppits.

I got some Poppits for my technicians to try and they absolutely love them. But I do need some help from you all. One, the girls take about an 45 to an hour to do these with most of the time preping the nails and blending the tips - the application and finish they do pretty quick, I am sure they will get faster.

Two am i right in thinking that to maintain these you file the enhancement quite thin and then put another layer on using the poppit. (Is there also a way of rebalancing or should I lay off that one until they are more confident).

Also I am not sure when this shop opens and want to use the Poppit system to compete with them so am not sure how much they charge. Our normal new set prices are around £40 but how much for the Poppit system, the same goes for maintenance.

Anyway any input on advice and tips on the Poppit system would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone

I was in a bit of a dilema the other week when I heard that an discount nail shop was going to open up near me, I thought ohno nails that are fast and cheap how can I compare. I came on here and read some threads and came upon Gigi's reply to one to try the Poppits.

I got some Poppits for my technicians to try and they absolutely love them. But I do need some help from you all. One, the girls take about an 45 to an hour to do these with most of the time preping the nails and blending the tips - the application and finish they do pretty quick, I am sure they will get faster. If you use well less tips you don't have any blending to do, this will cut time.

Two am i right in thinking that to maintain these you file the enhancement quite thin and then put another layer on using the poppit. Yes you can do it this way.
(Is there also a way of rebalancing or should I lay off that one until they are more confident). You can rebalance by doing your file work and then reapply the white smile the usual way using your brush and then use the popit for the clear/pink which ever you use.

Also I am not sure when this shop opens and want to use the Poppit system to compete with them so am not sure how much they charge. Our normal new set prices are around £40 but how much for the Poppit system, the same goes for maintenance. I charge the same price, your using the same amount of product and they get the same great finish.

Anyway any input on advice and tips on the Poppit system would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you heidi
Hope that helps heidi :hug:

which well less tips are the best

heidi

Fourty pound, gosh i am to cheap. I charge fifteen for popits, but then i am not an advanced teck. I would have thought that creating the smile with white and doing a tailor made servise so to speak would be more costly than applying white tip, soooo confused xxxx

The going rate were am is about 25 topps, but in the town no more than thirty five. I soppose every area is differentx

I like to use INM exact fit tips and CND performance tips,
can i ask you to fill out your profile heidi with the training that you have taken and products that you use etc...

I like to use INM exact fit tips and CND performance tips,
can i ask you to fill out your profile heidi with the training that you have taken and products that you use etc...

hun what are INM tips and were do u get them from, Sorry i am asking loads tonight.xxx

hun what are INM tips and were do u get them from, Sorry i am asking loads tonight.xxx
lol i will let you off, im used to you remember :lol:
International Nail Manufacturers is what INM stands for, they are well less tips and are good for clients with a high c curve,
they can be seen and bought from the Scottish nail academy,
they come in natural, clear and white, hth :hug:

lol i will let you off, im used to you remember :lol:
:hug:

:lol: Im not that bad am i, u love me really :lol:. Mind may be not by the end of the evening:lol::lol::hug:x

Ok, now I'm the one with the stupit question - What are Poppits???

Ok, I went on line and I think I know what they are - where do I order them???? I saw them on You Tube a while back and kept looking up ProNails and couldn't find anything - where are you all ordering them?? I am in Canada. Thanks

Ok, I went on line and I think I know what they are - where do I order them???? I saw them on You Tube a while back and kept looking up ProNails and couldn't find anything - where are you all ordering them?? I am in Canada. Thanks
We are all getting them from Sweet Squared, the uk`s CND distributor
0845 210 6060 this is the number if you are dialing from england, not sure of what code you would have to put in front of it though hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back