Hurry, need help with blonde!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair on Fleek

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I have a client with overprocessed and stretchy when wet hair.. The color is almost "frozen" white blonde about three inches from scalp which is what she wants but the rest is about a 8-9 level... She wants it all "frozen" blonde but I know it cant handle any more bleach or even 10 developer might fry it off with toner might fry it off at this point... f... What are your suggestions?

Consultation error. Never promise. Be honest and say it might take a few tries and however many was depending on how well your hair can lift. I tell them the integrity of your hair is most important to me. ..At this point just be honest and say your hair hasn't lifted to what you had hoped and if we kept going there would be breakage. Tone her to the darkest color that she already has on and ask her to come back in.

Consultation error. Never promise. Be honest and say it might take a few tries and however many was depending on how well your hair can lift. I tell them the integrity of your hair is most important to me. ..At this point just be honest and say your hair hasn't lifted to what you had hoped and if we kept going there would be breakage. Tone her to the darkest color that she already has on and ask her to come back in.
Should I tone with a semi? I only ask because it probably is the most gentle no? Her hair is very damaged...

Hey guys.. I have a client with overprocessed and stretchy when wet hair.. The color is almost "frozen" white blonde about three inches from scalp which is what she wants but the rest is about a 8-9 level... She wants it all "frozen" blonde but I know it cant handle any more bleach or even 10 developer might fry it off with toner might fry it off at this point... f... What are your suggestions?

I would only do this type of 'high risk' work if they have a personal referral from one of my loyal clientele...it's just not worth the stress.:cool:
Once hair is "white & stretchy"....you might need to start praying for a miracle!!!:oops:
Think I'd try what Eviestyle suggests, tone down the 'Frozen' hair;)

My heart goes out to you.....I've just noticed the time you originally posted.......
How's it going.....?
Have you started praying yet........:p
Do keep us in the loop.

My heart goes out to you.....I've just noticed the time you originally posted.......
How's it going.....?
Have you started praying yet........:p
Do keep us in the loop.
Oh thank you!!! Yes!! I did an olaplex treatment two days ago and left the #1 in for an hour and then put the #2 in for an hour and rinsed both. Then followed with the brazilian blowout acai mask for an hour followed by the swartzkopf fiberforce leave in... My hair felt a tiny bit better but weighed down from the mask I'm thinking. Ive had a couple days off so trying to go awhile without shampooing again.. I havent noticed anymore breakage since the cut so thats a good sign! I ordered some products from the kerastase line that I have read really helps... They were expensive but I'm eager to try them.

I thought it was a client? :confused:

Latest posts

Back