Husband being my nail model?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charbelle

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Just wondered as my friend has just cancelled on me last minute :Scared:(conversion is tomorrow) do you think it will be ok to take my husband to my brisa gel conversion?
He doesnt mind doing it 'as long as you remove them' haha
He is a nail biter too though :eek:
xx

I nearly took my 25 year old son with me on my cnd complete for Brisa!! The only issue then was making sure the tips fit. Provided that was ok then there wasn't a problem.

I have a friend who recently did stiletto nails on a male...you never know who your next new client will be :wink2: xx

This will be fine. My partner has been with me on three cnd courses and it was really enjoyable for us both.

Oh good! Im so grateful he will do it and tips do fit as i have practised nails on him before lol!
You never know he might feel inspired to do nails himself haha!
xx

I took my hunky retired firefighter OH to be my hand model when I did my nail training!

The women there thought he was amazing and loved having a man around lol

I took my hunky retired firefighter OH to be my hand model when I did my nail training!

The women there thought he was amazing and loved having a man around lol

Oh no haha! I will tell him to keep quiet then! x

I've had a few students bring their men to my classes before - I didn't mind and was happy as long as they were.

Men's nails are more usually difficult to do because of the size and shape, but as long as you can practise doing the PREP and is able to tip and apply product on them then it shouldn't be a problem. Because in real life situations, we often don't get a choice and get all different types of nails.

But I do recommend you to check with your own ambassador first just in case.

Latest posts

Back