hvlp 700

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephers

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone can help me with my machine! :( i bought the hvlp 700 from shadez and just cant seem to get the pressure rite :( the solution seems to be comin out to fast and looks like its making spots on the client skin which isint a great look! ave tried changing the pressure but just seem to work :( plz help! xxx

was wondering if anyone can help me with my machine! :( i bought the hvlp 700 from shadez and just cant seem to get the pressure rite :( the solution seems to be comin out to fast and looks like its making spots on the client skin which isint a great look! ave tried changing the pressure but just seem to work :( plz help! xxx

i got the hvlp 700 pro from omg. dont know what the difference is. but mine has low, med & high on my machine, i always have it on low. but it sounds more like the gun thats the problem. hmmm...i know i had my 'screw nut' (whatever its called) done up too tight @ first so i just turned it all the way the other way & then turned it up until i got the right flow.

you might have already tried this....sorry i cant help anymore x

al give that a wee go, thanx very much :) xxx

I've got the same machine from Shadez so I'll try and help.

I had this issue with 20% OMG tan and Organics 10% and 14% no other tan gave the spotting effect like this. What I did, was up the speed on my machine to medium and it seemed to resolve the issue straightaway. Also, the next day, there weren't any "spots" on the skin. These two tans seem to be "thicker", more dense solutions, causing this kind of issue.
HTH

well am using the shadez spray tan also and yeno am kinda thinking it may be tht solution as its quite watery! a have a few trails of other tan il give them a go today and see if tht will work thank you! :biggrin:

well am using the shadez spray tan also and yeno am kinda thinking it may be tht solution as its quite watery! a have a few trails of other tan il give them a go today and see if tht will work thank you! :biggrin:

When I purchased my machine mid 2009, I also got a free litre of Shadez 16% which I love for dance comps. I have to say that it never "spotted" on the skin and went on like a dream....it's about the same viscosity as LA Tanning, Suntana, Celebrity Secrets, Urban Tan etc so I'm stumped:|I only ever needed my setting to be on "low".

Have a go on the medium setting - if that doesn't work then keep it on medium and then open up the gun a little to allow a little more solution through.

Final thought, is there enough solution in the cup? You'll need at least 50mls or else this machine and the HVLP5008 can "splutter" a bit.

al give tht a go and let you know how i get on thank for your help! :)

i have just used urban tan and its alot better than the shadez solution it isnt spotty and it dryin alot quicker! :) xxx:p

Latest posts

Back