Hvlp spray gun ?? Price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky_1992

Reaction score
well ive just spoke to one of my mums friends and he basically said that his mate has moved out to spain or something and she is selling her spraying kit thats aparently worth £2500?
hes just said to me that i can have it for £1200,
is this an ok price? i asked what type of sprayer it was and he said it was a "HVLP" Spraying kit :s he said it has everything with it etc
just need some advice realy

IMO you would be better off going to a tan supplier and kitting yourself out with a new machine with a warranty. The HV5008 is a fab little machine and for £1200 you could get yourself a really good brand new set up, including the machine, training, tent, solutions, consumables etc etc - backed up with a warantee and company support :hug:

I have to second what Cherish said about warranties. I brought my spray gun in May this year from Sienna X.

The gun was spitting from the cup so they replaced the cup and seal foc as it was still in warranty!

for £1,200 you could get a really good set up in fact I got all I needed to get started for half that! x

£1200 just for a spray gun and some kit :eek:

Is it just me or is anyone else thinking that is ridiculously expensive?

Or is it a proper machine like what you would have in a salon?

£1200 just for a spray gun and some kit :eek:

Is it just me or is anyone else thinking that is ridiculously expensive?

Or is it a proper machine like what you would have in a salon?

well thats what i was thinking he said it was 2500 when she bought it? and he went on about sayin that its one tht doesnt block etc but ive seen the sienna x ones and there half that and include trainning so god knows why its so much, just didnt know if it was worth it or not
Great advise though so thankyu everyone, think im just gunna tell him no ha xx

Latest posts

Back