I am so peeved!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brervixen

Reaction score
I have done my neighbour's nails a couple of times now. She went to a "NSS" salon, where the used drill files on her natural nails, and pretty much damaged them, and they used MMA on her extensions. It a long time to soak off her extensions in pure Acetone (which I bought for her!) Funnily enough my infills came off in the normal time.

Anyway, she soaked her rubbish tips off and I did her the most gorgeous shellac service, her nails looked super afterwards.

For some bloody reason she decided, rather than give me a call and popping over to take her shellac off herself, because she broke a nail...

She said it took 4 hours....
Because she removed it like you would POLISH with NORMAL polish remover.
Then she complained her nails were soft.
:evil::evil:

I am so peed off, as 1. I live over the road, and she can pop over ANY time 2. She didn't follow my after care. 3. She'll be telling people not to get Shellac as it takes 4 hours to remove!

It's also bugging me cause as I was doing the service I talked through all the steps, describing what I was doing etc etc and she was singing my praises saying that I really know what I'm on about... then she goes and decides to remove it herself!
:mad:
She painted them herself with a glitter polish. Good luck to her. Wouldn't suprise me if next time I see her she's got the electric filed MMAs back on again.
Rant Over, :evil:

There's no pleasing some people! Chalk it up to experience and walk away safe in the knowledge that she's the loser ;)

Some people are just like that! You just have to say with a smile, what are you like? You should of popped over. Maybe she doesn't want to seem to be pestering you xx

Some people are so silly! Why do they spend money then ruin their nails!!!

Aww Hun, some people just aren't ready to be educated yet......but when she really starts to loose her nails, she'll come knocking.....xxxx

First of all I don't believe her about the 4 hours ... Not that it matters, but can you actually imagine anyone sitting and removing a product for 4 hours?? She would have picked it off and probably didn't want you to see the result, is my bet. I mean no one who cares so little for the health of their natural nails and who doesn't mind having the surface drilled and bad products used, is going to take the care and patience to remove a product for 4 freakin hours! It's ridiculous to believe that she would.

She's a messer. Covered them up herself because she didn't want you to see her nails. Forget her. Some people honestly think they can out smart their technician .... But not this technician! :green:

Latest posts

Back