I D Minerals bare escentuals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjulesx

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know how you get hold of I d minerals? I wanting to stock their make up, do they have reps that will come out to you?
Do they have a minimum order?
Thanks x

Can anyone help? x

Hey did u find out a contact yet?I've got a number will message u it on tue wen I'm bak in work!
I've jst opened my own salon in april and I use bare es myself and hav a sml kit for my make ups and I wanted to stock it. I contacted the company and met with the rep but its 3000 upfront and they put u forward for an approval. I got the money and got knocked bak for the approval so so gutted. Reason for knock bak was I didn't hav a professional skincare range and they were advising me to take md formulations which would have put my bill up to like 5000. ( i use skintruth by the way which i love and so do my clients but clearly not professional enough for them!) The whole thing was a nitemare and im bak to square one as I still need a stockist of make up. Lookin into Lilly lolo but really hesitant I'm jst not sure wat to do? X

Hey did u find out a contact yet?I've got a number will message u it on tue wen I'm bak in work!
I've jst opened my own salon in april and I use bare es myself and hav a sml kit for my make ups and I wanted to stock it. I contacted the company and met with the rep but its 3000 upfront and they put u forward for an approval. I got the money and got knocked bak for the approval so so gutted. Reason for knock bak was I didn't hav a professional skincare range and they were advising me to take md formulations which would have put my bill up to like 5000. ( i use skintruth by the way which i love and so do my clients but clearly not professional enough for them!) The whole thing was a nitemare and im bak to square one as I still need a stockist of make up. Lookin into Lilly lolo but really hesitant I'm jst not sure wat to do? X

Look at the profit margins on Lilly lolo make up before you make any decisions. You'll see what I'm trying to point out when u see it without me having to say anything negative x

I would, if you can stretch to it, get in the MD or another pro skincare range. Not slagging off skin truth, but it would bring your business up a notch and I'd bet you clients will love it even more. The Bare Escentuals would certainly pay for itself in no time.

I totally agree I mean I'm not tryin to say skintruth is the best on the Market by any means but I'm tryin to take into consideration my clientele and wat they would be prepared to pay for. I'm jst worried I opt for a big skincare range and it sits on my shelve gatherin dust!
I know I could sell bare es no prob the clients love it and I hav put a lot of them on to it already and I don't even stock it!
A few friends suggested Lilly lolo but I know wat ur sayin about the profits not bein grt. But not sure wat to do if I can't get bare es in?

Latest posts

Back