I did it!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say a big thankyou to all you guys who congratulated me, i havent stopped grinning since this morning! :D :D :D :D :D

I have to add that last time i tried allsorts to calm my nerves, but this morning i didnt do anything! (not even a swig of vodka, and believe you and me i was temtped!)

So yep, if any of you live near me , then course you can have a lift!!!! ( i live on the isle of wight! lol HA!!)

I have got a car, well its my fellas, but whats his is mine and all that, so just sorting the insurance out, then off i go! YIPEEEEEEEE!!

Congratulations ...

Freedom .... that's the feeling I got when I passed my test 22 years ago.... absolute freedom :)

Congratulations! now drive carefully and dont pick up too many bad habits too soon. :biggrin:

Well the insurance was sorted out so i could drive from 4pm today. Oh my goodness, its great! Just been out and done a few laps round the area that i live, and its wicked!

Congratulatoins, that's fantastic news... the sky's the limit for you now.
x

Congratulations and well done, you will not know how you managed without driving in a couple of weeks.

pinkshell_nails said:
Well the insurance was sorted out so i could drive from 4pm today. Oh my goodness, its great! Just been out and done a few laps round the area that i live, and its wicked!

well done, xxx

well done ! i bet you will be dreaming of driving to night !!!! happy driving ;)

Congratulations !!!!!

Well Done!!!!!!

Give you six months and you'll have forgotten how your legs work or that it IS possible to WALK the 5 yards to the corner shop instead of driving :D

Latest posts

Back