I don't get it?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The theory is you put them on wet polished nails to protect them from smudging whilst they dry :lol:

If you're being dumb, then so am I :lol: I don't get it either. I can't see a purpose for them so I guess they are for decoration, in which case, who on earth would buy them??

eh? how daft are they

Portia said:
The theory is you put them on wet polished nails to protect them from smudging whilst they dry :lol:

Ahhh ok...rushes off to buy some for salon...

wonder if they come in different colours.......:lol:

They look like hair clips - surely your more likely to smudge polish while putting these on?

nemotail said:
They look like hair clips - surely your more likely to smudge polish while putting these on?

exactly what i thought...i couldnt work them out for a min either!

ii used to do this with my grippy hair clips when i was bored ,to see what dotty patterns i could make on my fingers lol
other than that i dont see a point
i get the polish drying thing ,but how p**sed of would you be if you slipped trying to get them on,you'd get big huuaaggeelines in your polish..***( ahhh hhahhhh emmsybabes comes up with great new quick and simple nail art idea !!!)***:green:

OMG! i didnt get this at first either, but surley it would be easyer to just let them dry xxx

nailite and premiernailsource has them.

It's meant to be used on say only one or two fingers for when you dig for your wallet if you forgot to do it beforehand, or unlock your car, so you don't smudge with your keys. ;-)

I have a couple that I've recieved as samples, never really used them though to be honest.

Latest posts

Back