I don't know what to do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w1nnie

Reaction score
I've been trying to feed my paper tray with paper, and it just won't go in. I've been trying all afternoon and it's driving me mad.has anyone got hp thing that looks like a bread bin ? If so, can you give me any tips how to get the paper to stay ? I need to get my accounts printed.

Thanks in advance :|

Winnie I have no idea but your description made me giggle! "Like a bread bin!"
Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Well it looks like a bread bin as it's got a curved top ! With a tray at the bottom.

Sorry not much help from me either.
I went to look for new ribbon for my printer and couldn't find any 😒
Mine looks less like a bread bin and more like a toaster. The paper goes in the top like bread in my toaster.

My printer is not bread bin like. Although it's is knackered! It keeps saying no cartridge. There is a bloomin cartridge! Grrrrrrrr stupid thing.
On another note. I've just found a shoe in my freezer 🙊

Hopefully someone will help me with the bread bin.. I can't find the instructions. Toaster sounds wonderful. If I find bread in my bread bin instead of paper, I can use your toaster instead :)

How did a shoe get in the freezer ....????

I think I must of been drunk and came home with shoes in hand rather than on feet and rummaged in the freezer for food. I can't actually remember when I last had them on!

Doh!
I kept putting my PIN number in the burglar alarm. Thought it was the cash machine till I think. Must have some kind of tamper sensor thing on it.
The neighbours don't speak to me now 😟

I tried to open the house door with my car fob! Was v confused why it wouldn't unlock! X

Omg kids in the oven, chicken in the bath......back in a minute 😳😳😳

Once I put a cup in my ex MIL's microwave. No problem with that I hear you think. It had a gold rim.

There was a beautiful arc of lightening. You should try it, Dr Brian Cox would have been proud :lol:

This ruddy bread bin is flashing all the lights at me, I wish it could talk and tell me how to put the paper in...aaaaarghh !!!!!!

This ruddy bread bin is flashing all the lights at me, I wish it could talk and tell me how to put the paper in...aaaaarghh !!!!!!

Maybe they're flashing in sequence and there's some sorted of message for you on how to work it! :wink:

Threaten it with butter!!!
May work better than a fist ;)
Or you could try 'the' mother look...
Failing that you could Google 'I can't feed bread to my paper bin... Help!!' and see what comes up.

Oh and post it :)

I think it's been taken over by aliens and they are trying to communicate with you x

I think it's been taken over by aliens and they are trying to communicate with you x

They aren't doing a very good job... They've got their wires crossed and given ME pins and needles instead!!!

I totally realise this doesn't help the OP with her dilema, I do however have a HP printer and know how to do the paper feed BUT mine is shaped like a fat rice krispie box and not a breadbin that she specifically wanted help with.

They aren't doing a very good job... They've got their wires crossed and given ME pins and needles instead!!!

I totally realise this doesn't help the OP with her dilema, I do however have a HP printer and know how to do the paper feed BUT mine is shaped like a fat rice krispie box and not a breadbin that she specifically wanted help with.

I'm not sure there is any hope of helping the op with her dilemma lol.
I have a cannon it looks like a black box with a mouth and when you open it a tongue sticks out? X

I wonder if OP has thrown paper at it David Blain/Troy style to get the paper mysteriously into it????
I would deff try that ;)

Ah but what kind of bread bin?
You see my bread bin is more like a crock really. The old fashioned type bread bin is no longer a good look in a trendy kitchen.
Op is showing her age and poor taste in kitchen accessories.
Bin the bin-like printer maybe?

Latest posts

Back