I don't know what to do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you looked up the instructions on the net they are often on there.Also some people put instructions of things like that on you tube I learnt how to put my printer ink in mine by someones video demo on you tube.

Printer Installation | HP Support

Thank you Gillian for your reply, the site looks very technical, and complicated, but I can't see help with feeding paper, but I will look on utube.

And oi, you lot, who replied, my bread bin, sorry, printer, is 1984 model, serves me very well, never had any trouble with it til now, even though it cranks when it prints :irked:

And who's David Blane/Troy ?

Maybe it's gluten intolerant!

Can you post a pic of the bread bin, we might recognise it and may be able to help (... or may just laugh at the ancientness of it instead which would be fun too!)

And who's David Blane/Troy ?

Oooohhh magicians ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Deff recommended googling Troy, he is the BEST I've ever seen :)

It's thirty years old? No wonder it's packed up! The breads stale!

Winnie we all know they wouldn't even make the parts or ink for a thirty year old printer.... stop playing around.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
30 years ago the computers at work were as big as a desk.
You must have a big house Winnie

Is it connected to a ZX spectrum or commador 64? That's the computer I had 30 years ago, the bloomin take recorder needed for "programmes" was always playing up.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Winnie if you're trying to use modern printing paper this is what is causing the problem. You need parchment 'old' girl.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahaha oh I just had to laugh. Time to go on freecycle and ask if anyone is giving a printer away that works. Mine is about 5 yrs old and I got it free on there :)

If you've had the printer for 30years why do you not know how to get the paper in? I'm a little confused now...x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine's a bit of a bread bin too. When it misbehaves I totally ignore it. It hates that and soon starts sucking up to me again. Or you could play it some Duran Duran, to make it feel young and current.

Aphrodite: I am still looking for my shoes at the bottom of the garden pond. It's been 2 years now.

My bread bin, I can get the ink for it from the little old bald man with nasal hair in the little shop down the road. I popped in to see him for a chin wag and he said he would come over and take a look at it.

Attachments

• 20140410_175933.jpg
    20140410_175933.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Ooh I quite like that. I need one

Latest posts

Back