i feel really sad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a grade A knob!!! Tell him to stick it as far up his **** as he can get it and to not bother normal decent people with inane clap trap, or better still do what Geeg says and totally ignore, sicko people get some sort of kick from this weird behaviour! J xx

Sarah
Just ignore him
by answering him hes getting what he wants hes obviousely disturbed and has nothing better to do .Cut yourself off from him completely .
You can't take anything personal on line there are plenty weird people about.

:biggrin:

Ruby
Be happy :biggrin:

stanleyann said:
he sounds just like your typical internet hardman.....so brave over the computer but would he be like that if he was face to face....i bloody well doubt it :mad:
Yep and he is probably 5' and a fag paper, beer belly, no mates, going bald and has got smelly feet too...........and his only mate is called windows XP........
So put that into a picture and that should make you laugh.......
Ignore him, blank him and get on with the fun in your life xxxxx

redgirl32 said:
This guy is probably some sad billy no mates who is unable to make friends in the real world. He's a bully which therefore equals cowardice, block him and find other people to speak to on msm. Remember you have loads going for you and a beautiful son of which you are obviously very proud. Save your energy and tears for something far more deserving than this prat. Chin up :)
i couldnt agree more - these cretins must get off on upsetting people. he goes to uni - they obviously didnt teach him anything about internet etiquet then eh. if this is all he can do while on the internet - he is one very sad lonely B*****d

take no notice of him chuck - youre better than that

<---for you!

<---for him!
every1's right, ignore this waste of space!

Oh Sarah:eek: What on earth!!!! Look if this can be of any help: Number 1- What a tosser! 2- He's obviously a degenerate idiot who is probably a 17 year old boy, who is hiding behind a computer which has been said already i know:o but it's true and who is pretty much an angry person whos balls haven't dropped yet:biggrin: if indeed he has any!, which he hasn't because why would he be talking through the computer. I bet he wouldn't be able to dish it out if you were face to face. I don't see why people think they can talk to you the way they want and with so much disrespect just because they can't see you, it doesn't mean that you're not there or not SOMEBODY! And what's he doing with his time anyway, if all he can do is spend all his time on a chat room to be generally obsurd and horrible to everyone? I know we are on a chat forum now but that's different. Well that's my story an i'm sticking to it!:o Lol

I didn't go on to further education either, in fact i didn't finish secondary school because of personal reasons (depression) but won't go into that. I left just before i turned 16! And sometimes i feel as if people look at me and are thinking that that's a cop-out or that i was just lazy, and it's taken me a while, but in the end, only i know and my family and friends what the truth is and to be honest, if they're saying or thinking these things about you, then are they really worth it? Why should you be bothered, coz it's certain that they won't be! To them it's just a passing comment or judgement and then they move on, probably to the next "victim" Ha ha but anyways all i'm trying to say is you gotta keep your chin up, don't sweat the small stuff as they say!
Oh and the chauvanistic remark about you don't need a brain to be a nail tech, better off soliciting: the fact is that to be be a good nail technician takes alot of hard work and dedication and i'm quite proud to have done what i have and to be where i am now so two fingers to be stuck up at him for that count:biggrin: If the person in question was remotely smart in anyway he would know this but then i guess they probably wouldn't have that information down at the job center whilst he was signing on! (p.s: I have no problem with benefits if the people using them truly deserve them and aren't abusing the system)

OMG look at me, i have gone on, i'm on a roll today! Proper Lol;)

What am i on?

Sorry, just read this thread back, didn't realise he actually went to uni, that was a bit of a waste on his part, especially for turning out like that!

luckybird21 said:
i know im just moning now and it has nothing to do with nails but im in flods of tears right now.

im also a member of a forum called uk fiesta network. my husband put on a thread about our son, asking who thought he looked cute, got loads of nice replys then someone ive been chatting too, made a real nasty comment about him. u just dont do that! i assumed he was mucking around, and put a reply saying well each to there own, and put:confused: .

he then started an on slaught he knows from chatting to me that i had my son quite early coz i found out later on in life i may find it hard to conceive, so when i found out i was pregnant i wasnt going to abort my only chance to have a baby.

he then started pm'ing me saying how he went to uni and i didnt because i f***ed my life up and im just a useless thick nail tech, who couldnt do anything else so i went into the only job apart from prostertution that u didn't need a brain for!

I of course decided to defend my self and thru msm we have been arguing, where he keeps saying im cussing him because im rubbing it in his face because i own my house and he lives with his parents. all i said was well life isnt that bad seeing as i didnt go to uni i own my own house.

he then kept saying he wouldnt apologise because i started it by saying i own my own house, this in reality didnt come up untill later on and after he had said i messed my life up, and i never said it in an insulting way, i said it exactly as ive typed it above, i was kinda re-assuring myself for not going to uni. so because he couldnt win the arguement he started to call me a crackhouse whore, No1, im not a whore and No2. i would never do drugs. he has never meet me why say such horrible things!

I know this has nothing to do with anything but he really upset me and i cant sleep and i just had to tell someone. sorry if i ve bugged ne 1 off loading like this. u must all think that iam such a baby!

I'm sure you're little boy is gorgeous!

Other than this site I am very wary of the internet because you can meet some very weird people. I would be wary of putting any pictures up other than here because you don't know who looks at them.

My family has just had a bad experience with a physco on the internet, and I think you have to be so careful.

Anybody worth anything would never treat somebody like that. He probably looked like a frog when he was born and so is jealous of your beautiful little boy! :D

Cheer up Honey, he is clearly a small minded penis!

Victoria x

Latest posts

Back