I forgot the protein remover on a set of Hollywood Lashes...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KPNuts

Reaction score
Will they still stay on? Did them last night and remembered this morning that I'd forgotten.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

It just helps remove excess oil etc from the lashes so unless the client has particularly oily skin etc it should be OK. Did you use an oil free cleanser to cleanse the lashes first?

Iv actually been experimenting on a few people to see if the protein remover /primer is really needed.
I have not used it on quite a few people now and they do not have any less lashes than before?!?!?!?!

Iv actually been experimenting on a few people to see if the protein remover /primer is really needed.
I have not used it on quite a few people now and they do not have any less lashes than before?!?!?!?!

Hi there, thats interesting. What do you do for your prep to clean the lashes? (if you dont mind me asking) :hug:

ps sorry for butting in :cry: xx

I trained through Lash be Long and their glue is all you require. They don't have any primers or other things to use before hand.

Latest posts

Back