I got to do the cover of Nails Magazine!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go Christie, thrilled for you and you so deserve it!

Way to go Christie!
Really chuffed for ya, as everyone says ... dont forget to show us a pic when you can
:hug:

way to go. thats great

Hi Christie,

Saw the cover of Nails Mag. BEAUTIFUL. The nails looked gorgeous. As did the whole layout. You are so talented. Well deserved. Way to go.

Michele Mendez

Well done, I can't wait to see the pictures. It sounds like you have a brilliant day too. Since you said you were off to Vegas later this month I assume you are going to Nailympics - good luck if you are competing.

Congrats,I can't wait to see it.I love your art work and can only aspire to being as good!Looking forward to seeing it.
Sam

What a fantastic achievement, can't wait to see the pictures! I have looked at your website and think the nails are brilliant. Can't wait to see your tutorials as I use Young's products too and have seen the amazing nails you have done with them!!

I just got my May Nails mag and your did a lovely job on the cover. Congrats!

Congrats Christie. Well chuffed for you.
Sob sob.... I want to see them too. Anyone got a pic of them.
Please

This thread is well over a year old, but someone may have a pic. Have you tried looking at Christie's website, it may be on there. She usually has fab nail art tutorials too, well worth a peek!

Just looked on her site and found the pic already. But thanks anyway Sass
Just goes to show what old threads you can find on here.

Latest posts

Back