I had my first client today!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzybaby

Reaction score
Hello
I just wanted to share with you all that I had my first client of my new business today wahoo!!!
she had full leg and bikini and said I was the fastest most thorough she's ever had.
what a great feeling............
but she didn't rebook.

I found myself stumbling when I should of said "would you like to rebook" I said "well give me a call if you want to rebook"!!:grr:

never mind just need loads more now
:lol:

Well done you!!

I think asking them to re-book comes down to confidence, which of course will come with time and experience. I find myself doing the same as you too!

If she was really pleased not only will she re-book in the future but she'll also tell all her friends too.:hug:

dont panic - not all clients will rebook, they'll judge wen they need to come back. I can never book anything too far in advance cos i always find other things to do and jus cancel! (how awful is that?!)

Congratualtions on your first client - thats one huge hurdle out the way, it only gets easier from here trust me.

Becki xxx:green:

Well done:),what I do is always ask if they would like to book their next appointment,as soon as client comes to reception,following their appointment.

It becomes routine in no time at all and clients appreciate being asked(well most)If they're new to waxing they will ask when you recommend they book their next appointment.

Anyway,good luck and may you have many more bookings.:hug:

Well done on your first client.

I have some that ask to rebook and some that say I'll call you in a couple of weeks, this is normal.

Teri x:hug:

Thanks everyone
when I used to work in a salon and during my treatments at my mobile business in Essex it was just habit that you said would you like to rebook and most did but it just wouldn't roll off my tongue!! It's been 3 years since I have done a paying client I must say it was a bit nerve wrecking!!

At least I got her name right thats one of my downfalls I forget peoples names
gets embarrassing sometimes!!!

The client today didn't seem to like me asking her questions as I was filling in the record card ...........

She said this had never been done to her before and was it necessary has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks everyone
when I used to work in a salon and during my treatments at my mobile business in Essex it was just habit that you said would you like to rebook and most did but it just wouldn't roll off my tongue!! It's been 3 years since I have done a paying client I must say it was a bit nerve wrecking!!

At least I got her name right thats one of my downfalls I forget peoples names
gets embarrassing sometimes!!!

I do this all the time!:lol:

The client today didn't seem to like me asking her questions as I was filling in the record card ...........

She said this had never been done to her before and was it necessary has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, I've had it happen too, but I just explain that it's necessary for my insurance, and also that I can then let her know about any special offers that may interest her.

Well done on getting your first client. May you have many more!

Congratulations on your first client!

Why not wait a week then send her a discount voucher for rebooking? Or the option to book several in advance and save money if she pays up front? Just a thought . . .

Anyway there'll be plenty more where she came from :)

Well done hon. must have been nerve racking. im still in training and i wonder how i will be with my first client! it must seem really strange. Anyway, well done, it can only get easier now eh!:lol:

Latest posts

Back