I hate exfoliator-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, we have an enzyme peel which is astonishingly effective and non gritty.
Happy to send samples if wanted!

Just a though but you say how gentle you are when applying and removing, maybe finding using a bit more pressure to remove the exfoliator? I'm not taking very firm lol but maybe you are being too light handed when taking it off? If I feel any grains left over I sometimes use a dry tissue to gently remove any excess. And sounds wierd but sometimes the small particles you feel when massaging the clients don't always feel themselves :) you are only learning Hun and will become more confident over time xxxx

Last night was a lot better. I was more mindful about the hairline - defo been missing some there. I also had a separate bowl and fresh mitt for the final removal. College have been teaching us to put exfoliator across the chest - that's a lot of product to remove! :o

I will also think about the pressure I'm using to remove - I'm loving this so much and want to perfect (as much as I can) my skills.

Thank you SO much for the advice everyone. :D

Latest posts

Back