I Heart Tom - the badge that remembers Tom Holcomb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
As I am sure you all know, the nail industry was devastated to hear of the recent passing of Tom Holcomb – an outstanding nail professional and a great man. At times like this it’s very hard to think of a suitable and fitting way to remember such a man, but Martin Bambrough has come up with what Salon Geek HQ thinks is an ace idea – the ‘I heart Tom’ badge.

For just £1 (+75p for P&P), the badge will make sure we never forget the genius that was Tom Holcomb (not that we ever could) and £1 of the money will go towards a cancer charity in Tom’s name. Plus, it looks pretty damn cool as well.

Martin Bambrough, the badge’s creator and seller said, “My friend was so devastated when Tom died and I wanted to do something cool that we could remember him by. I just thought the ‘I Heart Tom’ badges were a great way to do it.” Indeed they are...

What one? Of course you do! Get yours HERE. And, let us know when you've bought yours!

Until then...geek on.

The Ed.

Attachments

• i heart tom.jpg
    i heart tom.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back