I just LOVE Sin City...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissNailPro

Reaction score
Getting ready for Halloween :green:

Had fun creating these today...........

Just love doing Metro & Mosaic art... such a way to relieve stress! :cool:

ooo. Damn I miss Halloween as it is not overly celebrated here in the UK (instead they build bonfires and throw stuffed dummies on the fire whilst they dance around getting pissed all because some weirdo tried to blow up Parliament something like 200 years ago. This goes on for damn near a week).

They look great Melissa.

ps. Sam, that is Guy Fawkes night you are thinking of 5 Nov - Halloween is where loads of speckledy teenagers come knocking on your door in the pouring rain wearing only a "scream mask" and demanding money with menaces LOL.

Those nails are fantastic! I wish i could do nails like that.

Helen
X

They are amazing melissa, well done x

they look great!!!! is that black arcylic or polish.... i LOVE.... your smile lines lok awsome!!!!

Jesbica said:
they look great!!!! is that black arcylic or polish.... i LOVE.... your smile lines lok awsome!!!!

Thanks everyone for your comments :o

There is NO PAINT used for this creation---

"Sin City" is a Metro powder- that is what I used (with Retention+) for the black extensions (actually they are an overlay on her natural nails), and to create the web and the spider.

I've been trying to master working with black powder(s)- the Perfect Black and Sin City Black- as it's HARD (IMO)- you have to be ever so careful to pick up teeny tiny amounts, and have just the right mix ratio....

I'm getting better, I think! ;)

Thanks again everyone!! Just had to share!

I use the EZ Flow powders to try to ge similar designs. I'm yet to experiment on doing stuff for halloween etc, love yours though, well done.

i just love those nails.......the black is excellent :D

stanleyann

Latest posts

Back