I love L&P!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty

Reaction score
I've been doing a gel course for over a month now and ran out of gel this afternoon. So, me being me and not having the patience to wait until I have more, I decided to have a quick go at acrylics. I love it, so much more interesting to use and actually easier! My first attempt is extremely bad but I enjoyed it a lot more and can't wait to start the course.

Easier?? OMG I found L&P so much harder to use especially when I started sculpting. Took me ages to learn. Good for you though for trying something new :)

Yeah it is isn't it!!!!! I love doing nails and now kick myself that I didn't seek qualifications a lot sooner. P.s: don't worry about your first set of sculpts being a bit "how ya goin" I remember mine looking something like playdoh stuck to the end of fingers. But with determination u will succeed and produce a beautiful set of enhancments.

I have had a few practice runs now and I'm improving! How do I get round the problem of air bubbles though?? I assumed it was to do with air being trapped in the brush but I have been trying really hard to remove all air but still get LOADS of tiny bubbles.

Hi hun I had the same problem when I started with the L&p, it could be that your working to wet, or that your not leaving your bead to settle for a couple of seconds before working it. xx

Good for you hun im trained in gel but im going to start my acrylic course soon and i must say im very excited!! xx

Latest posts

Back