I need a bit of help please to find an affordable course in the South Yorkshire area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucysmam

Reaction score
I want to build on the basics I learned already & would ideally like someone to spend some time helping me to get the shape of the acrylic enhancements I am applying right, as this is the area I am mainly struggling with at the moment, my nails I have just finished on my friend seem quite flat in appearance. I'd also like to be shown again how to do infills as we only briefly touched on these.

Luckily my friend is pleased with the end result & is going to leave them on & let me see what they're like after a few days to see if they have lifted & where from.

I just can't seem to find anything much in the Doncaster area of South Yorkshire so would appreciate any pointers you could offer (it could also be my inability to work google & the search facility on this site that's hindering my finding something!) to set me off in the right direction to find something

TIA

thank-you so much! I'll get a cuppa and have a look

im in doncaster hun if you need any help xx

Thanks Gemma, I've already messaged you on Facebook I think, just need a good month for my fella with his wages so I can afford to book . . . I will be in touch though :) xx

Latest posts

Back