I need a New tan!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotchick

Reaction score
hi guys,
need your help, ive been so busy concentrating on every other area of the business i feel i've let the tan go a bit quiet?
feel like a total change, been using st tropez for years and ye everyone likes it, but feel i need something else to off the younger clientele.

all suggestions welcome ladies

thanks

:confused:

OMG, there are loads out there lol.
I use Nouvatan and Vani-T which I think are both gorgeous tans, beautiful colours last and fade well etc. There are so many out there though so I am sure loads of others will be along very soon to recommend the ones they use.
I would recommend phoning the companies and asking for samples, then have lots of fun trying them all out :)

Good luck xxx

oh gosh what fun you are going to have!

as suggested above of course and here are a few more for your list!! get lots of samples and give them all a whirl!

suntana
fake bake
sienna x
tantrick
tandare
La Tan
xen tan

To name but a few that i trialled when starting out.

enjoy givin them a try!

tigi
xxx

my fave has to be fake bake as they are so easy to work with and lots of different tans. they have just launched a tanning butter which is amazing and smells divine!! this will get the younger clientele's attention! they also have a lot of press coverage!

hi guys,
need your help, ive been so busy concentrating on every other area of the business i feel i've let the tan go a bit quiet?
feel like a total change, been using st tropez for years and ye everyone likes it, but feel i need something else to off the younger clientele.

thanks

Hi

I have tried a few tanning products over the yrs. For the first time yesterday tired a new product called Nouvatan no smell no orange tinge.

hi. im in ireland and had been using st tropez and fake bake for years. in 2008 a new company took over the distribution of st tropez and the rep told me that she could not supply it to me any more unless i bought their new machine which was €5000 at the time. i had my own machine which was practically new and an extractor fan, so i told them "no way was i investing in something i didnt need". I changed from st tropez to he-shi and ive never looked back. the retail side of he-shi is excellant aswell. i also use fake bake and love it too. he-shi seems to suit every skin tone and ive never had a patch test that had an allergic reaction. the distributors are euro products and they are really good to deal with. :)

Wow you have many samples to try hehe. I would suggest to get samples from all companies and see which one you like. I myself and my clients are not a fan of St tropez and get many people moaning about previous tans with St tropez.

Apart from the ones mentioned above you also have Couture Professional Beauty.

Hths x

A-Tan.... love it and the customers do to! I get it from spraytansupermarket.com.... amazing customer service and quick delivery. Last night I put on the medium 10% left it on for 4 hours then showered, have a gorgeous browny toned colour and nooooo nasty tan smell wiv this tan. good price too, I been with this product for a year and a half, its got a good retail range now too

hi guys,

thanks

Hi, I have now been tanning for over 6 years. I have to say I have tried everything on the market. Solutions progress through the years and get better and better. The one I currently use is Natrasun along with Tan dare for dancers(which I have just tried and does a great job). I look for a natrual colour, no yellowness or orange tones, a good fade and a solution that doesn't take ages to dry. I have to say you get what you pay for. Get your samples and have a go.

Dawn

Latest posts

Back