I need a picture of Overtly Onyx, pretty please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
So as the title says i need a pic of nails done in Overtly Onyx. We have a colour of the week and this is our chosen colour have promoted it then realised this is the only colour we dont have a picture of only of the bottle.

Does anybody have a picture of it even if its only of one nail that i could use please.

thank you x

Maybe you should just do one of your own nails and take the picture, I wouldn't feel comfortable using someone else's work to promote my business.
And I certainly wouldn't want someone else using my work. If you are running a colour of the week then surely you should be wearing it yourself also.
Sorry if this wasn't the reply you may have been looking for but this is just my own take on it.
Jen xx

There is a picture of it on what nails are you sporting today, think it was posted last night x

Edit - oops sorry re read that you need to use the picture. X

I'm running a colour of the fortnight. If I don't have a picture of the colours on the nails then I just take a photo of the bottle and colour pop next to it. Might even put other colour pops around the bottle that ive used the colour as a base for rockstars, nail art etc. Obviously it would cost the client a little bit more to have these but it would still be at a reduced rate because its the colour of the fortnight.

I wore overtly onyx just before xmas until new year.

Love the colour, like a shimmery black/gun metal grey.

Attachments

• IMAG0327.jpg
    IMAG0327.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 242
Maybe you should just do one of your own nails and take the picture, I wouldn't feel comfortable using someone else's work to promote my business.
And I certainly wouldn't want someone else using my work. If you are running a colour of the week then surely you should be wearing it yourself also.
Sorry if this wasn't the reply you may have been looking for but this is just my own take on it.
Jen xx

I would but im at home today with poorly children so have no access to any of the colours. Normally the picture of the bottle is good enough to use for people to see but as its such a dark colour the bottle does not do it justice. I would not pass it off as my own work, i just had a client message me asking if i had a picture of the colour on nails she could see. But all sorted now she googled it!.

Latest posts

Back