I need color help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraker1j

Reaction score
i Been using aveda elc with pastel violet an my hair is turning orange at the roots!! I use to use it all the time an it would come up at nice white blonde!! My natural hair level is a 8!! What other color line is good for a high lift blonde without using lightener??? Thanks

Can you not use koleston high lifts 12 line they lift 4 levels so if you're a 8 natural you'll get a 12 line finish which is really nice also you can get one which will deposit your violet tone

I only tired the aveda it use to lift my hair fine now it leaves it alittle brassy at the roots!! The highlight Spose to lift 7 levels!! I will have to try that thank you!! My hair like a strawberry blonde!! So it's hard to lift!!

I looked up wella what high lift color should I try?

Yeah deffo make sure you get the right one to help neutralise that orange cast at the end preferably something with a /8 ! Leave it for the full hour development as it only deposits true tone in the last 10 minutes

If you have a lot of red naturally in your hair, you'd be better off using bleach followed by a toner.

I wasn't aware of any highlift product that lifts 7 levels. I certainly wouldn't use an 11/12 series on anything lower than a natural level 8.

Use a 12 with either /8 if orange or /6 yellow

Latest posts

Back