I need convincing - eyelash extensions training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always wary if you have too many reservations about something, go with your gut. Yes its good to be realistic and think things through, but its too much time and money to devote if you wont enjoy it. I had the same thing with my reflexology course, I havent particularly enjoyed it and know I won't be offering it as a treatment, for now anyway.
Whereas my lash course I really enjoyed, I only did it a week ago and have done 5 sets already for practice. Its slow going at first, so can be a little frustrating, but I enjoy it and am looking forward to getting up to a more acceptable speed.

I did the blink & go and it was a 2 day course, on the first day we did the cris cross, (how to fill gaps/sparse lashes) and the second day we did the usual blink & go tecneque and the bottom lashes, we also on the first day did some of the seperating the lashes, ( just to see the difference ) maybe the express training is different to the blink & go training, let us know what they say? X
Well i called Nouveau today Apparently the 'criss cross' method taught on the blink n go course, is not covered on the advanced training.

I've just had a set of lashes applied by a girl who has just started part time at my salon, she did a really fantastic job and everyone told me they looked amazing, however, they drove me bonkers....................I never felt clean, because, I couldn't clean my eye make up off the way I was used to and was always aware of them - is this to be expected?

Use an oil free make-up remover and remove with a cotton bud near the lash line.
I love having lashes on but you don't realise how much you rub your eyes (well i do anyway!). They drive me bonkers when i'm having a shower. :)

Latest posts

Back