I need help with Brisa and CND UV Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb.uniques

Reaction score
iv just bought the brisa gel gloss and cnv uv lamp,i have been applying the brisa gel to my finished nails and putting them under the lamp for 2 mins,but they seem to be coming out tacky!!
is that normal???
do you have to wipe them after they have been under the lamp?or should they be ready to go when the 2mins is up?
please help

Yes it is normal and yes you need to remove the inhibition layer with ScrubFresh or alcohol. Then you are ready to go.

thankyou!!!!!!

Were you not taught that in your Brisa training? Or have you purchased Brisa but not been trained in using it?
jen

Hi ive got my starter kit from the manchester branch of c.n.d. for the brisa gel, but i am getting lots of cracking. I didnt do any training for the brisa as im skint after all the outlay for materials can anyone please tell me the correct procedure from start to finish. Also why does shellac last on some clients and not others ?

Hi ive got my starter kit from the manchester branch of c.n.d. for the brisa gel, but i am getting lots of cracking. I didnt do any training for the brisa as im skint after all the outlay for materials can anyone please tell me the correct procedure from start to finish. Also why does shellac last on some clients and not others ?
How can you purchase Brisa without training? Are you trained at all in nail enhancements?

If you had done the brisa training you would have got the kit to :)

:eek:
I find this very hard to believe, maybe it was the Manchester branch of ebay?
Cnd only sell to professionals with proper qualifications and CND enhancement products are sold to those with CND training.
Im sorry but do you really expect fully qualified professionals who have spent thousands of pounds on their educattion and training advise someone who maybe isnt properly tained how to use the products.
You state you use NSI system, why are you using Brisa with no training??? Products differ from company to company which is why it is recomended to do conversion courses to use their products safely and properly, let alone for insurance reasons you must be correctly trained in each product you use....
There could be many reasons why you are having problems with cracking, Thats WHY you need the training. You also need the correct lamp!
My advice save up your pennies and go and do the training, you wont get the help you want here if you have had no training in brand specific enhancements.
This is a professional forum for professionals.
Jen

Last edited:
Iv done my CND training,been using it for years in a salon but we never used the brisa top coat and now im going mobile i wanted a really good strong top coat,so i didnt do the training for it as i only use it for the gloss.
Just thought id best reply incase them last comments was for me
x

Iv done my CND training,been using it for years in a salon but we never used the brisa top coat and now im going mobile i wanted a really good strong top coat,so i didnt do the training for it as i only use it for the gloss.
Just thought id best reply incase them last comments was for me
x
No jb.uniques :hug: so sorry, i should of quoted my comment directly to the poster. My comment and busybee's was aimed at amoi. xx
(Just checked and i had Quoted my comment)

Last edited:
Same as me hunni, I quoted the person my post refered to chick :hug:.
Jen xxx

Latest posts

Back