I need some colour advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitzy tilly

Reaction score
Its a long story but my hairdresser has left and I am in between hairdressers its (my salon) well the junior was going to colour my hair today but did not realise we are out of my colour which is 4/0 but I cannot get to a warehouse for my colour until next week and need it doing before Sunday. Would a 4/45 be ok on my hair I guite fancy the cooper tones I have had 4/2 before and 4/75(I think) will this be ok as a full head colour I do have some grey at the roots. You can tell I am not a hairdresser. Thanks

Hi, well the levels are still the same so it wont be any lighter or darker ,
it will just change the tone and more so on the roots area , also coppers can give the illusion of it being a shade lighter :)

but....for the condition of your hair I wouldn't be tempted to put the tint all the way through the hair just to add a different tone that you may not like or want again ,

but if you do like it !...
and need to add more tone all over the rest of the hair then you could add tone with a quasi/ demi /semi like colour touch in a copper which wont be as drying on the mid length and ends as a tint :)

I think somehow I would try and get the colour that you like, or maybe just for now why not treat yourself and go to another hairdressers who have it in stock :)

if u likin the coppery tones go for it, like minky saiud it may give off some root glow, but to kinda blend it in i would do the roots with that and either do a koleston colour bath OR spray the lengths down and apply the same colour about 10-15 mins before development time is complete on the roots. . . thatll just add some of the tone to the lengths to match it alll up x

Latest posts

Back