I need to lose weight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
I really need to lose like 2 stone but i have no will power, what do you girls do to stay motivated while trying to shed the pounds?? Helppppp me lol xx:irked:

set small targets that you can do each day/ week an reward yourself for completing them(not with food) also do not drink alcohol!!

Hi lacey, come join all us girls over on the weightwatchers thread in chit chat, lots of success on there!

Ive lost 1.5 st without really trying that hard tbh!

baggybear has lost 2 stone, & I can't think who else right now but theres plenty more amazing losses. check it out x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Persistence pays off.

Definitely have a go at weight watchers :)

Im fat lol I need to lose weight I just need to get a kick in the rear.

Hey

Random question but have you had your thyroid checked?
I went from being a size 10 to being a size 16 to 18 in the space of a year and for the past 4 years been doing everything to loose the weight and all I could loose was maybe a stone ish and I was counting kcals etc... Working out... Went to the doctors cause it was really getting me down and she just so happened to ask me to get some bloods done so they could check my thyroid :-O anyways a couple blood tests later and the reason I wasn't loosing the weight and the reason I am this weight is cause my thyroid is quite under active :-(

In the past I have done all sorts of program's to loose the weight and nothing really worked but now I know that it's because of something not working right in my body.. Since I've started the medication I've started to feel a little different and found I have more motivation to be more healthy.

My advice before starting weight watchers or anything is to get everything checked first at your doctors and they can also give you some help and support :)

Xx

Thanks Kerryanne! Yeah I should really go to the doctors before starting any sort of diet! Thanks for the advice, Ill rep you :) xx

Go running! Start slow and short, walking and jogging, and gradually increase the jogging.

Or, check out BUPA running for some fantastic running programmes.

It really works, it's free, and you can do it anywhere at anytime.

Hi lacey, come join all us girls over on the weightwatchers thread in chit chat, lots of success on there!

Ive lost 1.5 st without really trying that hard tbh!

baggybear has lost 2 stone, & I can't think who else right now but theres plenty more amazing losses. check it out x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Me! Lol, I've lost 2 stone on weightwatchers!

Good luck with whichever diet You choose xx

I lost just over 5st in 9 months and I did it by setting little goals for myself. When I did better than my goals I was proud of myself and it kept me going.

The skinny girl pic on the crude helped too when I felt like reaching for the pudding, looked at her and didn't bother :D

I lost just over 5st in 9 months and I did it by setting little goals for myself. When I did better than my goals I was proud of myself and it kept me going.

The skinny girl pic on the crude helped too when I felt like reaching for the pudding, looked at her and didn't bother :D

I like it lol, I may just have to stick a picture of Nicki Minaj on my wall (MY DREAM BOD) xx

Go running! Start slow and short, walking and jogging, and gradually increase the jogging.

Or, check out BUPA running for some fantastic running programmes.

It really works, it's free, and you can do it anywhere at anytime.

I agree whole heartedly with this. I started two years ago after reading Ruth fields/ the grit doctors blogs online. I started run/walking half an hour three times a week and now can easily run 10 miles at 6.5 miles per hour!!
Running is great because its free, accessible and you can easily slot a half hour run into most people's data.
I have done every fad "dirt" out there and they don't work! If they did then the dieting industry wouldn't be making billions a year as we would all do a diet once get skinny then never worry again. When you start running you start wanting to fuel your body with the RIGHT foods and lose weight and keep it off for as long as you are consistent.
Read "run fat bitch run" by Ruth Feilds for true inspiration and grit :)

Diet not dirt lol

Latest posts

Back