I need to save money on my home salon set up. Your tips welcome.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniella

Reaction score
:D I was wondering how to make a pedicure corner fansy put dont spent to much $$. Wath is a good chear but not too high in cost.Sombody have pics of ther set up ?All so my salon is not big.Do i need a selling desk or a exstra naildesk for manicure.Idont have a working camera so i cant sent pics for you to see.Please tips off realy needings or stuff thats not needid greetings daniella

Hi Daniella!
Greetings from an English Nail Geek!
Its a good Idea to have a desk for manicures, and a chair for pedicures.
- you could try ebay for desks / pedicure chairs, people have got them on there before and have been very pleased! If you need any help please feel free to send me a message! - Be careful though and make sure you check postage costs and locations of postage!

Good luck x

Hi fi fi now my salon is not open jet .Iam mobile at the moment.In the salon i have my naildesk for acryl gel ... an a manicure desk.Ihave a coner for pedi,s but no pedi chair jet:rolleyes: .I have a corner for hairextencions with all this in i dont have room for a money desk .How do i look pro wen the clients have to pay for treatment:o How do the lady,s with small salons do this ant still look pro:wink2:xxxxx daniella

daniella said:
Hi fi fi now my salon is not open jet .Iam mobile at the moment.In the salon i have my naildesk for acryl gel ... an a manicure desk.Ihave a coner for pedi,s but no pedi chair jet:rolleyes: .I have a corner for hairextencions with all this in i dont have room for a money desk .How do i look pro wen the clients have to pay for treatment:o How do the lady,s with small salons do this ant still look pro:wink2:xxxxx daniella
nobody:rolleyes:

for me its a cash box in the drawer of my nail desk.

Latest posts

Back