I need your help and sincere opinions please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have found the best way to do a NNO is to apply a form and extend the nail only 1 or 2mm. That seals the f/e. And yes, be sure build it up exactly as you would doing a normal gel nail with an apex. :)
:biggrin: thank you so much. i will have to try it.maybe the nno would come out better. whenever i did an overlay with tips i would start the gel at the cuticle and apply like polish. but after reading the polish tutorial i realize i havent been doing that right either. lol. o well practice makes perfect. thanks again.

Hi, First of all, a very happy happy 09 to all and everywhere!!!:hug:

In Malta & Cyprus, we are targeting Mar 09 as well...
But I would not like to specify a date as although our shipments are on the way, it take us much longer for them to get to the Mediterranean rather than just crossing the ocean.:lol:

PS - remember as well that offers like these will be limited to the number of units we will have available for that territory so book in advance to ensure your spot!

Drew -:eek:
CND Authorised Distributor
Malta, Cyprus, Israel.:rolleyes:

As of March 09 we in the UK will also be doing this. Convert to Brisa, Cut the Cord of your lamp and get a Brisa lamp for £1.00... yes £1.00 ONLY! If you don't want to CUT THE CORD... of your old lamp - the Brisa lamp will be £30.00!!! :!::lol::idea:

Bugger... I have already booked my course for feb 16th to covert to brisa so im gonna miss out on this great offer.. I'm wondering if It's worth cancelling and rebooking in march then I can use the money I save to buy some fab gel colours... xx

Latest posts

Back