I passed!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
I havnt managed to post on here as much as I would like because I have been working my socks off during the last few months (since January).....and it has paid off!!

I have passed my VTCT asessments in:
Manicure & Pedicure (thank you for all of the advice :hug: )
Facial Massage and skin care
Waxing
Eyelash and brow treatments

Oh, and I have also done my Tantrick Spray tanning training too.

Just the Ear Candling and Indian Head Massage courses in May to go, then Swedish Massage during the summer. Phew!

Congratulations - OMG you've been busy!

I had to get a move on really Yvette.......I walked out of my old job as I was getting too stressed and that was spilling over into my family life. I was turning into an ogre :lol:

I am loving doing this though........I get to meet some lovely people - and they are always really pleased to see me as you make them feel better and refreshed.

We are lucky to do this for a living arnt we?

I just need to keep practising my manicure & pedicure on natural nails and feel totally confidant doing that - then look out Creative training people.....here I come! :)

Foxglove said:
I havnt managed to post on here as much as I would like because I have been working my socks off during the last few months (since January).....and it has paid off!!

I have passed my VTCT asessments in:
Manicure & Pedicure (thank you for all of the advice :hug: )
Facial Massage and skin care
Waxing
Eyelash and brow treatments

Oh, and I have also done my Tantrick Spray tanning training too.

Just the Ear Candling and Indian Head Massage courses in May to go, then Swedish Massage during the summer. Phew!

Well done to you, your hard work has definately paid off!!

Latest posts

Back