I posted a new nail art pic.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic Nails Christie
I bet your clients love you .

Ruby

Yes that is pretty close to how I do my glitter and pink & white rebalances.

Except I use a electric file to carve out the lines. It makes perfect smiles down where you want them to be.. with a little grow out time. Otherwise if the client has slightly goofy nail beds at all... your smile line is at their mercy.. and will be grown out in 3 days. Not a problem for competitions...but not good for biz in the real world.

It takes a little practice to get the hang of it.
I have an article coming out in Nails mag with a short explanation and pics.. in the Nails File section. I think it is supposed to be out in Jan.
My tutorial will have a much more detailed explanation and alot of pics.

Doing glitter and colored acrylics that way has cut 1/2 hour or more off my fill time. Will never go back.

Those are beautiful!!! You are very talented. Jenny...USA

Wow really like the new nails, where do you get your inspiration from? I must be honest I started getting interest in nail art after seeing your site, because I really think your nails look really pretty...

Emma

:biggrin: Hey Christie
They are Fab what a talent you have got !!!

Jackie

Christie,

What type of camera do you use for your photos? I'm interested in purchasing a digital camera, specifically one that takes sharp close-up shots.

thanks

luvin your work!

Julie

Absolutely fabulous nails - well done !!!

I use a kodak 3.1 digital camera.
To take good close ups use your macro setting. Do not use Zoom.. a tripod will help you hold still... if you can diffuse your flash a little that will help.

Thank you all for your kind words! :o)

Your designs are an inspiration to those of us who want to be at least half as good as you!!!! Just Brilliant!!!!:biggrin:

They are gorgeous. I see why she would make the drive for those nails. FANTASTIC!

These are also fab-very bright and glamourous! I love the colour tips. Are they arcylic or gel?

Keep us posted I will now try and draw some flowers-great inspiration!

Jenny

Latest posts

Back