I posted a new nail art pic.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie's Nails

Reaction score
I did these nails today. The glitter is called Stratosphere from Young Nails. I used a liner brush to paint these flowers.
We painted her toes french and then painted flowers to match the nails. This client drives 1 1/2 hours to get her nails done every two weeks. One day she told me " I live to get my nails done" .....now thats my kinda girl...lol
She was very happy with her nails.
glitter18.jpg

WOW....there great !!

fantastic! You've such a talent!

Wow, wish i could produce nails like that! their fab x

they r just fab xx:D

Christie they r gorgeous :)

fantastic

In Dutch

Gatverpilekes die zijn gaafFffffffffffffff

fantastic christie! are the flowers just done with acrylic paint??? how long have you been doing nail art?
zoe:)

Your nails are so beautiful. I hope one day I can rest to that point.

Lovely Nails Christie! :D

You never fail to impress do you Christie! They really are very lovely.

I'm getting my paints out today and definately going to try that one! Just need some glitter for my gel lol and I'll made!

oh my god they are stunning!!! i'm still battling with getting a perfect nail let alone nail art like this!!

well done you!!

Pen xxx

...ah there is the problem...there is no such thing as the perfect nail. I was on that quest myself for a number of years.
Then I had a vision.....

Unless I am competeing...why not just create "good" nails...and actually make money at this?

Work on good nails...throw a little nail art on there... your clients will love you and tell their friends.

Glad you liked though! lol

Gorgeous nails as always Christie! You've made me go to the box of Young Nails glitter that I bought at the show last month - bargain of the year, only 2 Euro per pot, I think I bought every colour available!!! I'm going to give them a go. Wish my smile lines were as good as yours though!!! :cry:

Christie, do you actually "wipe" your smile lines? It amazes me that you can use such dark glitters and have such crisp smile lines with no residue in the beds.....How do you do it?

I use a technique called "reverse application". I am creating tutorials for it on my educational website that will be ready at the end of December.
Here is a link to the front page of the site http://www.christiesnails.com/education/1art.asp
If you would like me to put you on an email list for an announcement when it is completed send me your email address.

[email protected]

Simply stunning.

Jen

:green: Hi ya !!

Brill nails, wish i could do dat !!

What I'm sure christy is referring to is a technique that I and others have taught competitors for many years which is to do your pink application first, then file the smile line at the free edge, then sculpt your coloured powders up to the filed in line ... perfect every time!!

It is not a new technique to nails, but if you have never competed then you may not have come across it. It works with white application as well as those coloured powders if you are struggling to get those deep smiles. HTH

Latest posts

Back