I really need help with a Hair Extensions Complaint....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosemellor

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is able to help me with some Advice at all?

I am a hair extensions fitter and I have become reallllllllyyy stuck with a client complaint! I don't know what to do.

I put her extensions in with the glue gun method about 3 weeks ago now. She was happy with them and paid me the fee of 275. I saw her the next week too, to make sure all was well and she had washed them ok etc. Again all was fine.

She is now asking me to remove them and refund her the money as she is saying they are visible when she ties her hair up and she just generally doesnt like them! I realllyyy don't know what to do.

I don't feel comfortable as I am mobile going to her house again for 3 hours to now remove them. I have taken pictures of her hair down from the back and you can't see any bonds and held the hair up and you can't see the bonds.

She is saying the bonds are too big too. But with fusion they are never all the same size anyway.

Help me please....................

Hi,
If I were you, Id tell her that you cannot give her a refund, as she has paid for you time, which she has had, and the hair, which she has,
If she doesnt "like" them, then thats ok, shes tried, them, and decided she doesnt like them, fair enough, so she now needs to get them removed, but no way at your expense??

I state in my consultation form, that there will in no way be a refund,and that i expect the client to tell me before i leave if there is a problem, so that i can try to resolve it, and that extensions arent for everybody etc.

If she wants you to remove them, do so, at whatever price you normally charge, i personally charge £20 per hour.

Be tough, and good luck : ) x

Mmm I agree it sounds like she just doesnt like them rather than there being anything wrong. Stand your ground and tell her it will cost her to have them removed too.

Latest posts

Back