I seem to have become immune to St Tropez..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxBeckyxX

Reaction score
Well, this may sound a bit strange but recently we switched from Fake Bake to St Tropez. My first few spray tans & Manual applications were amazing, great results. Now I'm left with hardly any colour/nowhere near as dark as before? It's as though I've become immune to the tan :rolleyes:
Has anyone else experienced this?
Any suggestions what it could be?
I've not used anything different on my skin & exfoliate regularly.
I'm really confused!?
xxxx

1. Are you sure ur not just used to the colour?
2. Are the solutions being shaken before use?

I feel your pain! I'm so white I'm see through and Love being dark! Good luck huni x

Yes, I'm experiencing this with Xen-Tan on both myself and a regular customer of mine. We have thought of every possible reason why it could be happening and come to no conclusion. No medication, not using anything different, not pregnant, it's working fine on other people so it's not a faulty batch. The customer this has happened to says she became immune to st Tropez when she used to use that all of the time, and now it's happened again for her with Xen-Tan.

I had this a little while ago with Fake Bake, very strange, I thought I was going a bit loopy!

Glad I'm not the only one! :eek:

I am immune to many tans!! Most been applied manually as can't spray myself but all seem to wash straight off!! Also I'm becoming immune to sunbeds after years of being able to gain a tan from them. (I usually go twice a week for a few weeks, then leave a break of between 3 & 6 weeks) I'm slowly turning back to my deathly White Scottish self, and hate it :(( xx

Iv found the same but just thought I was getting use to been tanned I don't notice as much anymore bit do you think it is actually possible to become immune? X

I think it is.

This happened to me with Fake bake cream.

Although once washed off (the day after I looked pale) it's not until the 2nd day that the colour comes through on me!

Oh me too!!! Defiantly always darker 2 days after!!! Just never seems to take like it used to!

Latest posts

Back