I tell her don't touch your body - she then calls complaining of orange palms!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get clients who touch themselves when i'm still packing my tent away, i've given them their aftercare and explained about drying and not touching, yet i turn round and i'm like 'dont touch yourself or you'll end up with an uneven tan and orange hands' ..... 'i was seeing if it was dry' i explain it wont be *2minutes later* 'as i said before please dont sit on any light coloured furniture, it will come off your body and make you patchy and go onto the sofa and stain' ... 'oh is it still not dry yet?' *a few seconds later* 'no no no dont put your bra on, loose clothing, LOOSE!!!!' ..... 'what i cant wear a bra?!' *just before i am leaving* 'don;t rub your tan! it will come off and leave you with white patches!!' ... 'oh i splashed water on my arm and was blending it in' ARGGGHHHHHH christ the list goes on!

This is so funny!!! Made me chuckle! X

The worst I ever had was a group of girls all the tans looked great gave them aftercare etc. they were booked in for the following week when I got there one of the girls wasn't there, then one of the girls said oh hers didn't come out well at all but all ours were great. So I thought ok maybe didn't follow pre tan advice. Anyway whilst spraying one of the girls she said the girl in question went home that evening and had a quickie with her old man! I was like what the hell no wonder why it went wrong!!! But guaranteed she has gone around saying it was me who gave a bad tan.

With her old man??????? Jeeeez haha. X

Latest posts

Back