I think I've turned 14 again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireWalsh

Reaction score
Have you ever had a strange crush come and bite you on the bum just when you think you're a grown-up? I have just discovered that, as a 26-year-old wife, I have a massive schoolgirl crush on Tim Burgess from the Charlatans! What's wrong with me?!

Theres nothing wrong with that Clair!!

I have a crush on any guy that has black hair and blue eyes....sshhhh just dont tell my husband:eek::lol:

I googled him, he looks ok to me:lol:

I have a crush on any guy that has black hair and blue eyes....sshhhh just dont tell my husband:eek::lol:

And I'll not tell if you don't! Shh! ;)

Hi you are not weird I have a huge crush on Charlie from lost aka Domenic Monaghan. lol
my boyfriend thinks I'm mad lol.
mind you he thinks I'm obsessed with lost too lol
so you are not alone i bet theres loads who dont admit it

i have a hideous crush on steven gerrard, i am bordering on obsessive.....:irked:

Oooo know what you mean!!!

Jason Patrick - yummy, Chris Cornell from Audioslave yummy scrummy, what is it about dark hair and blue eyes?

Teri x:hug:

OMG!! I am in love with him!! Everyone else thinks he is ugly!! lol Hes looooooovvvvvlllllyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! x

Hi you are not weird I have a huge crush on Charlie from lost aka Domenic Monaghan. lol
my boyfriend thinks I'm mad lol.
mind you he thinks I'm obsessed with lost too lol
so you are not alone i bet theres loads who dont admit it

OMG!! I am in love with him!! Everyone else thinks he is ugly!! lol Hes looooooovvvvvlllllyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! x
Yayyy Im not mad my friends think the same think hes ugly too but i dont care hes lush . Im so gutted he wot be in lost next season :mad: lol

Oh... don't tell me about weird crushes.....

Mine is David Tennant! :Grope:

there is nothing wrong with having a crush

its when you start stalking the person that you have to worry

there is nothing wrong with having a crush

its when you start stalking the person that you have to worry

Does driving to Blackpool to see him turn on the illuminations in the hope that he may pick me out of the crowd, dump his girlfriend and run off with me count as stalking??!!

My boyf has NO idea why we're going to Blackpool for my birthday!!! I'm looking tfor the Ultimate birthday pressie!!:green:

I'm saying nothing.....

Latest posts

Back