I want to do spray tan course but there are so many to choose from ~ help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fabulous

Reaction score
Hi im thinking of doing a spray tan course there are so may out there just dont know what to choose !! Any advice greatly appreciated!!

Hi - I trained with Sienna x last year and have been using it ever since. The training day in Worcester was really hands on and I came away really confident. The product has been great and I am doing good repeat business with it.

Did you know that Sienna X do a basic starter kit for £299 + vat? It comprises of Maximist HVLP 5008, Skylighted Cubicle, 1 Litre Solution, Disposible loves, Knickers, Sticky Feet, Consultation cards and Flyers. This kit is normally availble only to Students on our college training days but has now been made available to all customers. Hope that Helps.

Do you know how much the training is aswell Victoria. Thankyou

Hayly, if you give me a call at the Creative Academy i will give you all of the Sienna x training info, we are a Sienna X training academy also and offer their accredited training courses monthly as well as being a trade stockist. Julia 01942 675580 M 07855 929055

Training is £75 + vat x:)

I have just bought starter kit from LA TAN and this came to just under £300 inc of VAT.They do training at £50 plus VAT.It comes with 3 litres of tan,pop up tent plus HV5008 spray gun,I also got 3 large posters,a sample of their new DISCO tan,lots of aftercare/precare client leaflets and a £10 GV to use on future purchases.Going for my training on Monday :green:

Latest posts

Back