I want to teach nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty wilko

Reaction score
Ive been doing nails now for nearly 8 years and ive owned my own nail and beauty salon for 6 years, and i feel like i need to move on. Ive thought about doing in-salon training for nails maybe 1 day a week but dont know how to go about it, do i need a teaching qualification? or can i do it independently?

hi you will need the 7303 qualification to start with if you want to do training from your salon.(local college running the courses) then you need to do the 7304 within 5 years.this will enable you to teach in FE colleges etc. that is what I have done. once you complete the course you will need to find an insurance company that will accredit your courses you want to teach.

Hi kirsty , if you want to go down he private route instead you could also ask Babtac for advise on accreditation for private courses , :hug: x minky

For information on getting your courses accredited by the Guild, call Sarah Monk on 0845 2177 385, email her at [email protected] or drop me a PM.

Latest posts

Back