I want to wear my wedding dress again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378463947.363913.jpg

I wore mine to a Halloween party and went as a corpse bride!!! Got the best dressed prize! I've just leant it I my auntie who is going as the fairy godmother to a princess party so getting lots of use out of it!! Xx

You all look amazing! I have my mums wedding dress, it's stunning but just looks like a normal, formal dress, I'll attach pics when I can!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378493798.872538.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378493805.801054.jpg

Here's mine I'd love to wear it again!! Couldn't cut it or do anything with it I'd be gutted xx

Here's mine. Love it! Has Swarovski crystals and pearls on the corset 😘💖
Don't know where to wear it

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378495641.168670.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378495641.168670.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Some photographers do photo sessions called 'Rock the Frock' or 'Trash the Dress'. All aimed at getting the wedding dress out again (although the latter means that will be the end of said dress).

Results in an amazing photo shoot.

My cousin did the " trash the dress" and they had an amazing day they both dressed up and had the photo shoot and ended up swimming in their clothes on a lovely beach!

Its a year today until my wedding day :D I know im gonna be feeling the same afterwards. After all the big day is all about the dress!! It such a shame its only worn for that one day :(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Can't wait to wear mine! Getting married on 6th September 2014! 😃

Exciting! Have you booked everything yet or still organising it all? :D

Booked the church, the venue and got the dress :) everything's just at a stand still now as there's not much more I can plan. I'm going to the London wedding fair end of this month, can't wait? How about you? X

Alright ladies! Rub it in! Lol :)

Me and my husband had quite a shotgun wedding (it was beautiful though!) so we are planning to renew our vows one day. I won't be able to wear my dress though as I was 22 weeks pregnant when we married and although I didn't have a bump yet, naturally I did have wider hips and bigger boobs! I just don't think it would fit the same.

I'm actually looking forward to choosing a new dress. My other one was specially made to my design, it was lovely and I got loads of compliments but it wasn't the style I'd have gone for if I wasn't pregnant. I always wanted a fitted mermaid style with lots of sparkle so that's what I want to go for next :D

I hope you have put that dress on and danced around your living room. :)

Im also on 6th sept 2014 lol

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back