IBD Coverage/Opaque Mix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

For those of you use IBD Gels I have a question, to get coverage and extend a nail bed I would usually mix a little white gel with blush or a lovely beige gel that i cant remember the name of, however I still need to layer up a little more than I would like. Does any one have a fail safe mix they use for good coverage in just a one or two layers.

Thanks in advance and happy friday!!!

hi, you cold try ez flow they've a cover pink gel. you could mix it with normal pink to make it less opaque if you wanted (ezflow & ibd re made by same company)

Thanks hun, i didnt realise they were made by the same company!! Does that mean they will cure correctly with my ibd lamp?

Hi Guys,

For those of you use IBD Gels I have a question, to get coverage and extend a nail bed I would usually mix a little white gel with blush or a lovely beige gel that i cant remember the name of, however I still need to layer up a little more than I would like. Does any one have a fail safe mix they use for good coverage in just a one or two layers.

Thanks in advance and happy friday!!!

Hi I use IBD extreme pink builder gel which is opaque and mix with a little white or clear. I only use it in zone two to cover and blend to zone three which I do with Step pink (transparent) I only need one layer done in this way
hth
Karen

thanks karen, i usually do mix a little white with extremem pink, but to extend the nail bed and cover the 'shadow' i seem to need a few layers :(

Latest posts

Back