IBD Jet 1000 vs Jet Elite 36 watt lamp vs Jet 5000

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarbear3686

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry to start yet another lamp thread but i have looked through the others thoroughly and can't find anything relating directly to my question. No google luck either.

I've just started training with IBD gel, nomal range and soak off and am wanting some opinions on whether to get the IBD Jet 1000 lamp, the Jet Elite 36 watt lamp or the Jet 5000 lamp.

The two hands thing is not so much an issue so this will not be a pulling factor for the Jet 5000 for me.

Any help will be appreciated

I have the jet 1000 & 5000 pros for the 1000, small, great for mobile work, cons, tight fit for feet, separate timer needed, having to wait for one hand to finish before the other hand can be cured
5000 pros, 2 hands can be cured at once which is great when you build your application speed up, timer on top, great for working over as client can rest their forearms on the top, lots of room for doing toes!!
Cons. Bulky for mobile work, no 4 min timer (I use the extreme range & the White is a 4 min cure)

Latest posts

Back