IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 67060

Midnight Martini's! Love this colour �� xx

It's sort of a dark burgundy with red/blue glitter undertones. Difficult to describe. Here's a set of Midnight Martini done by the talented Therealmrsgrey. Hopefully she won't mind me referencing these.

Last edited:
It's sort of a dark burgundy with red/blue glitter undertones. Difficult to describe. Here's a set of Midnight Martini done by the talented Therealmrsgrey. Hopefully she won't mind me referencing these.

This is gorgeous may have to get it now x thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My nails in Starburst - love it!

Attachments

• 1407144852960.jpg
    1407144852960.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 364
My nails in Starburst - love it!

I really like the look of this colour, do you happen to know if it is similar to the old formula gelish shake it til you samba? Or does anyone else know, im looking for a really bright neon pinky orange x

No idea but it is a pinky orange - have had loads of compliments on it x

IBD just gel in "starburst" has definitely been my most popular colour recently, Ive used loads of it but it's such a lush colour! Xx

Hi, I am looking at doing some McMillan coloured nails to raise money for the coffee morning next month and didn't know if anyone knew of a good green to use please that matches..? Thanks in advance xx

Hi, I am looking at doing some McMillan coloured nails to raise money for the coffee morning next month and didn't know if anyone knew of a good green to use please that matches..? Thanks in advance xx

Hi hun I have a green that would be perfect for mcmillan green its called Eden. I'll add a pic so u can see.
Hth x Laurie x

Attachments

• 1407408675501.jpg
    1407408675501.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 308
Hi hun I have a green that would be perfect for mcmillan green its called Eden. I'll add a pic so u can see.
Hth x Laurie x

Good call. I love Turtle Bay, but I think that's the wrong shade, Eden is closer I think.

Not a swatch, I'm a gelish girl through and through, but the ibd are just fab! These were done using ibd just gel colours :) x

What gold is that??? it's BEAUTIFUL!! so opaque! love it

Hth x Laurie x

Thank you for your message :) that looks perfect, will order it now xx

Another quick question.. Is Gerber Daisy a popular pink, are there any dupes with Gelish and does it have a shimmer to it? Many thanks xxx

I'm looking for a Green to match this dress, it's kind of Lime Green, it is slightly brighter than in the picture but I don't want anything too bright or Neon, any ideas? x
20140808_175618.jpg

Could you please tell me what the pinky looking glitter with tinsel in is called? First photo, 2nd swatch? I havnt seen it before & it's pretty

It's billion heiress xxxx

Latest posts

Back